We are looking forward to seeing you at the 31st Annual HMSHost Foundation Golf Classic at the Reunion Resort & Golf Club in Orlando, Florida. We consider it a privilege to have the ability to hold this tournament during these challenging times. To ensure that we are providing a safe and healthy environment for our guests, as well as our employees, we have developed the following protocols:
- Everyone participating in the golf tournament or attending any of the planned events associated with the tournament, including any guests or family members, must upload proof of vaccination OR provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within three calendar days prior to travel to https://form.jotform.com/212554738425156. This applies to ALL attendees, guests, and family members over the age of two who plan to be at the Reunion Resort in connection with this event. If you are attending an indoor business meeting with one or more person(s) from HMSHost, you MUST be fully vaccinated with your vaccination card uploaded in advance. There is no “negative test” option for business meetings.
- All HMSHost associates will be fully vaccinated.
- We strongly recommend masking indoors.
- At event check-in, vaccination status and/or PCR tests will be verified and cross checked.*
- Most of the events associated with the golf tournament will be held outdoors.
- Please note, the morning of the golf tournament, during registration in the banquet room, masking will be required regardless of vaccination status.
Together we will make this tournament a great success and honor our vital mission to fight poverty and strengthen communities while ensuring the health and safety of our guests and associates.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
*Rapid tests will not be accepted